Hey everyone! Happy Monday and Happy February break if you’re lucky enough to have the week off! Today I’m going to tell you 10 things you probably don’t know about me, and to be fair you don’t know very much about me! This is the perfect way for you to learn more about me and then maybe I can learn more about you!
5. I love giraffes. I learned to love giraffes because not only are they so cute, but they help remind me to be myself. Like giraffes, I’m pretty tall- 5’9″ to be exact. Most of my life I hated my height, but now I embrace it. Over the summer I got to feed giraffes for the first time! Their tongues feel like giant slugs. 😝
4. I’m obsessed with cats. I’m a cat lover, a crazy cat lady. I love their cute little furry faces, their attitudes, and their complete laziness. I have had cats my whole life, but now I have a fur-baby of my own. His name is Poe and we adopted him through the Humane Society at Petco. He’s a little over a year now and he’s my whole life.
3. I work at a preschool. I’m a Teacher’s Aide at a preschool and I love it. Like any job it has its ups and downs, but the good times always out way the bad. What I do is so rewarding; teaching these little human beings how to read, write, basic math and science skills. You end up learning more from the kids about society and yourself than you end up teaching them.
2. I went to college for two years. After high school I ended up going to my local community college. I studied mostly psychology courses and I loved it. The first year I was there, though, I didn’t put in much effort and I almost lost my financing. That was a huge wake up call. The following two semesters I worked hard and made dean’s list! What I learned from this is to stop bs-ing through life and put everything in to what I love.
1. I’m 22 and I’m married! I met my husband when I was 18, literally right after I finished high school and quite honestly it was the best thing to happen to me. We knew right away what we had was special and after 10 months of dating we got engaged. If you’d like more information on my wedding and wedding plans let me know in the comments, I’d love to share my wisdom!